All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.57Free postage
- AU $14.10Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the form of letters, this 1778 vel chronicles a young woman's transition from provincial life into the smart sets of London and a resort community near Bristol. A witty satire of 18th-century society, the story marks a significant precursor to the works of Jane Austen and Maria Edgeworth.
- Author BiographyFrances Fanny Burney (1752-1840) was among the first and most influential of English women authors. The self-educated writer anonymously published Evelina, her first novel, in 1778. Burney's witty, satirical style had a significant effect on Jane Austen and William Thackeray, among others.
- Author(s)Fanny Burney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.