All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvelyn Brent's life and career were going quite well in 1928. She was happily living with writer Dorothy Herzog following her divorce from producer Bernard Fineman, and the tiny brunette had wowed fans and critics in the silent films The Underworld and The Last Command . She'd also been a sensation in Paramount's first dialogue film, Interference . But by the end of that year Brent was headed for a quick, downward spiral ending in bankruptcy and occasional work as an extra. What happened is a complicated story laced with bad luck, poor decisions, and treachery detailed in the first and only full-length biography.
- Author BiographyLynn Kear is an award-winning biographer, playwright, and novelist. She lives in Stone Mountain, Georgia.
- Author(s)Lynn Kear
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteca. 50 photos, filmography, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight544 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byKevin Brownlow
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.