All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first scholarly volume devoted to the works of the prolific Austrian poet and prose artist Evelyn Schlag. European and American scholars provide an overview of Schlag's themes as well as detailed analyses of individual works. The essayists present a variety of approaches, from feminist readings to analyses of Schlag's eroticized language and poetic networking, making the book a rich resource for students and scholars alike. Additional resources include a new interview with Evelyn Schlag and a comprehensive bibliography.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Beverley Driver Eddy is Professor of German, Emerita, at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. She received her Ph.D. in Germanic languages and literatures from Indiana University. Her latest work is a biography of the Danish feminist writer Karin Michaelis.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAustrian Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note1 ill.
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBeverley Driver Eddy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.