All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the follow up to his breakout picture book, Even Monsters Need Haircuts, Matthew McElligott brings back the young barber in a new tale where his culinary concoctions bring him galaxy-wide fame. Creating snacks that make most humans queasy, this chef has found a new clientele-aliens. Readers will delight in McElligott's gently offbeat humor and unique artistry as spaceships full of hilarious creatures line up for a taste of the intergalactic cuisine. For space fans, foodies, and budding entrepreneurs alike, this book has something for everyone.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW McELLIGOTT is the author of several books for children, including Even Monsters Need Haircuts, The Lion's Share, Absolutely Not, and Backbeard and the Birthday Suit. He teaches at Sage College and also visits elementary schools around the country. www.matthewmcelligott.com
- Author(s)Matthew McElligott
- PublisherWalker & Company
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width226 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthew McElligott
- Format DetailsPicture book,Library binding,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.