All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you willing to accept the possibility that you can become EVEN BETTER in all of your relationships?Our entire lives are spent looking for answers that we hope will guide us to become even better at everything we do. In this guide, you will learn the nine principles of winning teams drawn from highly successful coaches from the world of sports, confirmed by leaders from business and government, and endorsed by successful parents. You'll learn how to- successfully apply their secrets to all of your teams;- become more efficient at solving problems;- improve the way you communicate with others; and- overcome personal shortcomings to achieve success.Author Bill Ballester also explores why some coaches always win, regardless of where they go to coach; how some parents provide the leadership for their children to be happy and successful; and why some business and government leaders always seem to be able to create highly motivated and highly productive employees.Even Better takes a ntraditional approach, with many original insights, to help you move beyond ordinary to become extraordinary.
- Author(s)Bill Ballester
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.