All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou will find Prickly Pear recipes ranging from drinks/appetizers to main dishes/desserts and everything in between. Jean Groen is a featured teacher at the first annual Prickly Pear Festival to be held in Superior, AZ. She also is a favorite teacher at Boyce Thompson Arboretum. When she goes picking, it is thing to have eugh for 40 gallons of juice, and she carefully guards that juice to make it last until the following year. In this book, she explains how to pick, remove stickers, and clean for use either raw or cooked/canned/frozen; and this is for both the pads and the fruit kwn as the tuna. There are many recipes in here for appetizers, breads, candies, salads, main dishes, soups, desserts, and sauces. One lady said, When the prickly pear is so good, why do I ever go to the grocery store? And the price is right!
- Author(s)Don Wells,Jean Groen
- PublisherWells/Groen Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWells/Groen Publishing Co.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.