All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to the essential theoretical background and fundamental principles, this unique reference presents a detailed, step-by-step methodology for interpreting even electron mass spectrometry results. Specific chapters are devoted to: proteomics; biomolecule spectral interpretation of small molecules; biomolecule spectral interpretation of biological macromolecules; and MALDI-TOF-Postsource Decay (PSD). Chapters feature detailed examples, questions, and problems to help readers solidify their understanding of the concepts and techniques.
- Author BiographyBryan M. Ham, PhD, is a member of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, the American Chemical Society, the Tear Film and Ocular Surface Society, and the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology. He is currently conducting proteomics research at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland WA. His research interests include biomolecule analysis in the areas of proteomics, lipidomics, and metabolomics.
- Author(s)Bryan M. Ham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight734 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.