All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many, many more things that body kws...Why do we have five fingers? Do animals have a sense of humour? Did the universe have a beginning? What causes deja vu? Why do cats purr? How fast did disaurs move? From the trivial to the profound, William Hartston reveals 501 further gaps in our kwledge of our planet, its history and culture and the universe beyond - never has igrance been so enlightening and entertaining.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hartston is a Cambridge-educated mathematician, an international chess master and the author of The Things That Nobody Knows. He now writes the off-beat Beachcomber column for the Daily Express and is also one of the viewers on Channel 4's Gogglebox.
- Author(s)William Hartston
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight429 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.