All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes on a frank discussion of the issues faced by professional African American women. Topics include how her growth impacts her familial relationships. The book also encourages males considering partnership with Af/Am to embrace her fully as a woman and to t be blindsided by the concept of . . .the strong black woman.
- Author BiographyDr. Hann-Morrison is a licensed professional counslor and professor of mental health counseling. Her academic publications include works on rural mental health delivery (2003 and 2011).
- Author(s)D Hann Morrison,Dr D Hann Morrison Ph D
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.