All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllie was born with a form of dwarfism and is shorter than everyone else. Allie's classmates soon learn that even though she's small, she can do it all. The day Allie has been waiting for has finally arrived she gets to go to school like her older sister Emma. As she prepares to leave, she begins to get nervous. Allie was born with a form of dwarfism and is shorter than everyone else. What will the other kids say when they see her? Will they make fun of her? Will she have any friends? Allie's classmates soon learn that even though she's small, she can do it all.
- Author(s)Karen Kelley Smith
- PublisherTate Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.