All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoard presents a brilliant and wicked trip into the depths of Outer Mongolia. Incisive and outrageous, Board recounts his year teaching English at the National University in Ulaanbaatar. Join Board on his twisting journey through Mongolian drinking, heavy metal, wrestling and problematic plumbing as he meets some of the kindest, most resilient individuals on earth.
- Author BiographyMykel Board is a columnist for Maxium Rock'n'Roll. He lives in New York, NY.
- Author(s)Mykel Board
- PublisherGarrett County Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew Orleans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarrett County Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight416 g
- Width205 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.