Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionBe a caterpillar by day and a butterfly by night, counseled the legendary designer Coco Chanel. Nothing could be more comfortable than a caterpillar, and thing could be more made for love than a butterfly. This high priestess of style understood what the well-dressed woman has always kwn: There's something special that goes on after dark. While daywear must be practical, versatile, and appropriate, the evening is open for interpretation, offering designers the rare opportunity to indulge their imagination and sense of festiveness and frivolity. A tribute to fashion's highest art, Evening Dress chronicles glamorous attire from ancient times up to the latest season, featuring photographs and sketches of hundreds of exquisite gowns. A celebration of this most elegant form of the sartorial arts, this lavish edition will engage, amuse, and inspire.
- Author(s)Alexandra Black
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2155 g
- Width251 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.