Event Marketing: How to Successfully Promote Events, Festivals, Conventions, and Expositions by C. A. Preston, Leonard H. Hoyle (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA modern, completely updated guide to effective event marketing As the events market becomes increasingly saturated, it is essential for a successful event professional to understand the use of strategic marketing plans. Events are everywhere in the U.S. alone, there are more than 2,500 music festivals a year, for example, while the UK hosts over 70 different beer festivals each year. In such a crowded market, how can the event planner ensure that his or her event stands out? Marketing expert Chris Preston has the answers in this second edition of Event Marketing. From the basics of promoting an event to the use of events as marketing strategies themselves, Preston provides straightforward advice and information on all the latest event marketing techniques. The book begins with sections on what event marketing really means, and how the field has evolved throughout time. Preston then explores event marketing strategies from both a conceptual and practical standpoint, and provides information on sponsorship and corporate branding. The book covers marketing for all types of events, including festivals, corporate and association events, and social functions, and a full chapter on digital event marketing covers all the latest e-marketing strategies. Case studies provide real-world examples of successful marketing efforts, while Discussion Questions for each chapter provide opportunities for further exploration of key concepts. As marketing becomes an increasingly important skill for event management professionals, this completely revised second edition of Event Marketing will be a must-have for working professionals, students, and aspiring event planners everywhere.
- Author BiographyCHRIS PRESTON is the program leader of marketing for Queen Margaret University's School of Business, Enterprise and Management, in Edinburgh, Scotland. He has extensive experience in the academic world of marketing and events as well as a commercial marketing background at the corporate level. The late Leonard Hoyle Jr., CAE, CMP, authored the first edition of this book. He was the dean of the American Society of Association Executives' School of Management, served as chairman of the Convention Industry Council, and was an adjunct professor at The George Washington University.
- Author(s)C. A. Preston,Leonard H. Hoyle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleThe Wiley Event Management Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width196 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.