Event Planning Made Easy: 7 Simple Steps to Making Your Business or Private Event a Huge Success from the Industry's Top Event Planners by Jodi Wolf, Donielle Levine, Paulette Wolf (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you make every event a smashing success in seven simple steps. Whether you're organizing a company party, a product launch, or a fund-raising gala, planning a major event can be a daunting task. Now the industry leaders who've organized major events for the 1996 Olympics and for several Fortune 500 companies make it easy for anyone to plan a successful function - in seven timesaving steps: Determine the Five 'W's and, Always, 'How', Who, What, Where, When, Why, and 'How big is your budget?'; Take Care of the Nuts and Bolts - A surefire system to choose the perfect time and place; Create a Project Blueprint - The smart way to keep track of contacts, guest lists, menus, staff, sound, decor, security, etc. in one book; Design Your Event - Harness your creativity with looks and ideas to suit any venue; Envision Your Event - Hints to achieve an overall look, sound, and feel; Finish the Unseen Details - Tips and techniques to help pull off the event as smoothly as possible; and, Post Event Follow-Up - Following through with cleanup, expenses, and thank you tes. 'My experience working with Paulette and Jodi Wolf has been an incredible one' - Preston Bailey, author of Preston Bailey's Design for Entertaining . 'The team of Paulette and Jodi Wolf represents the very best in the special event business' - Lisa Hurley, Editor, Special Events Magazine . 'This book will provide great insight as to how to organize your important events' - Deloris Jordan, President, Michael Jordan's Family Foundation. Event Planning Made Easy is perfect for: corporate parties; fund-raising galas; product launches; weddings and receptions; destination conventions; family reunions; award banquets; holiday parties; church events; fashion shows; athletic events; dedications and groundbreakings; and, much more. Planning an event for your company, club, charity group, or family? Learn the secrets of the pros. No matter what the scale, budget or occasion, event planning can be an immense challenge. There's a reason why companies often hire outside specialists to handle the task. These specialists kw what they're doing. But there's reason you can't use the proven secrets of professionals to plan your own successful events. Written by Paulette Wolf and Jodi Wolf - the industry's top leaders in corporate event production - this simple comprehensive guide takes you through every step of the party-planning process, from early conceptualization, sourcing and contracting, to last-minute details and follow-ups. By taking advantage of their years of experience, you can easily sidestep stress, balance the budget, anticipate problems - and create a smoothly run event that makes a positive, lasting impression. These time-tested tricks of the trade will help you to: choose the right venue at the best price; create an organized event book; develop an ideal menu and theme; book entertainment, staff, and caterers; manage behind-the-scenes operations and security; and, make every event a smashing success. Event Planning Made Easy takes the guesswork out of party organization - so you have more time to focus on the creative and social aspects of the job. This book even includes all the fill-in sheets and forms you'll need to keep track of everything. Event production may be work, but when you kw the secrets of the pros, you'll be surprised at how fun and rewarding it can be. Paulette Wolf and Jodi Wolf are founders and presidents of Paulette Wolf Events & Entertainment (PWEE). Nationally recognized as industry leaders in corporate event planning, they have provided services for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, Fortune 500 corporate launches, McDonald's, Disney, American Red Cross, Cirque du Soleil, VH1, USA Today, and many others. Their talent list includes Tom Brokaw, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Bill Cosby, and Oprah Winfrey, and they were recently featured in Ladies' Home Journal .
- Author BiographyPaulette Wolf and Jodi Wolf are founders and presidents of Paulette Wolf Events & Entertainment (PWEE). Nationally recognized as industry leaders in corporate event planning, they have provided services for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, Fortune 500 corporate launches, McDonald's, Disney, American Red Cross, Cirque du Soleil, VH1, USA Today, and many others. Their talent list includes Tom Brokaw, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Bill Cosby, and Oprah Winfrey, and they were recently featured in Ladies' Home Journal.
- Author(s)Donielle Levine,Jodi Wolf,Paulette Wolf
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight637 g
- Width182 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.