All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out how Events Processing (EP) works and how it can work for you Business Event Processing: An Introduction and Strategy Guide thoroughly describes what EP is, how to use it, and how it relates to other popular information techlogy architectures such as Service Oriented Architecture. * Explains how sense and response architectures are being applied with tremendous results to businesses throughout the world and shows businesses how they can get started implementing EP * Shows how to choose business event processing techlogy to suit your specific business needs and how to keep costs of adopting it down * Provides practical guidance on how EP is best integrated into an overall IT strategy and how its architectural styles differ from more conventional approaches This book reveals how to make the most advantageous use of event processing techlogy to develop real time actionable management information from the events flowing through your company's networks or resulting from your business activities. It explains to managers and executives what it means for a business enterprise to be event-driven, what business event processing techlogy is, and how to use it.
- Author BiographyDavid Luckham is a Research Professor (emeritus) at Stanford University. Luckham s research and consulting activities in software technology include multi-processing and business processing languages, event-driven systems, complex event processing, program verification, systems architecture modeling and simulation, and automated deduction and reasoning systems. He is a lecturer and keynote speaker at select international conferences and congresses and the author of The Power of Events.
- Author(s)David C. Luckham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.