All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvent Management refers to the process of event planning, set up, execution and assessment. It encompasses the analysis, assessment, definition, distribution and control of time, budget, staff, product and service. Typical events can be categorized into the following: (1) business and corporate events: any events that will benefit for the attainment of business goals, e.g. training, communication, promotion, client relationship building, etc.; (2) fundraising events: any events meant to seek support, increase income and improve relations; (3) exhibitions and fairs: any events that gather buyers, sellers and other parties interested in viewing and purchasing products or service; (4) entertainment and leisure events: any entertainment-related performance or exhibitions that are free one-time shows or for a fee; (5) festivals: any religious or n-religious cultural festivals and events; (6) government and civic events: any political events that are hosted by political parties, communities, regional governments or the central government; (7) hallmark events: any events meant to enhance the country's image or its international identity; (8) marketing events: any promotion activities that summon both buyers and sellers and are aimed at increasing the publicity of certain products or service; (9) meeting and convention events: any events that are for exchanging comments, obtaining consensus, conducting discussion and seeking approvals; (10) social events: any invitational-based private activities of celebration nature or any events that are commemorating subjects related to culture, religion, community and society; (11) sport events: any sports activities that are of leisurely or competitive nature.
- Author BiographyDr. Chiu-Chi Wei received Ph.D in Engineering Management from University of Missouri-Rolla, 1992. He is now a Professor at Chung-Hua University, Taiwan. Dr. Wei introduced both PMP and IPMA certification to Taiwan in 2001 and 2005 respectively. He is the founder of Taiwan Project Management Association and Taiwan representative to IPMA. Dr. Wei is now the President of American Project Management Association.
- Author(s)Chiu-Chi Wei
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.