All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatalin Kiss, of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences in Budapest, has brought together in this volume substantial new results in a vel field of research. The text analyzes the syntactic and semantic consequences of event structure. The studies contained in this volume test the hypothesis that event structure correlates with a number of things, including word order, the presence or absence of the verbal particle, and the [+/- specific] feature of the internal argument.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 68
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byKatalin E. Kiss
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.