All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver After concludes New York Times bestselling author Jude Deveraux's breathtaking Nantucket Brides trilogy, introducing characters from a new generation of Montgomery-Taggerts, the beloved family from her classic vels. Life is anything but perfect for Hallie Hartley, a young physical therapist who has given up nearly everything - even her love life - for her beautiful stepsister, Shelly. One fateful day, Hallie makes two startling discoveries: t only has a mysterious relative left her a house on Nantucket, but Shelly has been trying to steal it. Fleeing to Nantucket, Hallie finds her guest room occupied by wealthy James Taggert who has injured his leg in a skiing accident. Assuming that the devastatingly handsome man has led a charmed life, Hallie is surprised by Jamie at every turn. His attentions draw her out of her shell - but he has a dark secret, and is tormented by nightmares that only her presence can keep at bay. On the gorgeous island, magic is everywhere. As Jamie's relatives arrive for a wedding gala, the aura of romance - enhanced by a pair of matchmaking ghosts and a colourful island legend - lead Jamie and Hallie towards a very special story of True Love destined to last forever after. Don't miss the first two Nantucket Brides as they find their Happy Ever After in True Love and For All Time.
- Author BiographyJude Deveraux is the author of more than forty New York Times bestsellers to date, including Moonlight in the Morning and A Knight in Shining Armor. There are more than sixty million copies of her books in print worldwide. Visit her one Facebook: www.facebook.com/JudeDeveraux and follow her on Twitter @judedeveraux1 for more information.
- Author(s)Jude Deveraux
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleNantucket Brides
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Eternal
- Weight490 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- taziarabianstud07 Nov, 2015by
Awesome book and continues the series really well.
Awesome book and continues the series really well. If you've read any of the previous books, the author explains things succinctly, but without prolonging it.
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.