All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is mere anthology, but an exploration of emotion over a span of ten years. As is the experience of love, Antuan Vance's ever-flowing Teardrop love opens with the feel good sensations of attraction, lust, infatuation, adoration, and love. You're dancing in the clouds, fat off of a big bowl of sentiment and fond stalgia. Then you steadily tumble into struggle, betrayal, heartbreak, sadness, loneliness, and serious depression. (You can actually see the five stages of grief.) Thus is Antuan's expression of what love is, the pain of love gone awry, and life without love. Enjoy a collection of poems that anyone can relate to, and everyone can appreciate.
- Author BiographyANTUAN J. VANCE was born in Flint, MI. He studied writing at Grand Valley State University and published poems in the university newspaper. He moved to Richmond, VA and finished his first book, a collection of his best poetry. After finishing his poetry book, he chose to step away from poetry and became a novelist. In his free time, he writes a personal and Christian-focused blog. He is currently working on a science fiction series.
- Author(s)Antuan J Vance
- Date of Publication29/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.