Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionTwo-year-old Isabella Cole is being eaten alive by flesh-eating bacteria, at the same hospital where her sister had died fifteen years earlier. Her parents w have to make critical decisions quickly to give their daughter any hope of survival. Every Day for My Daughter is the remarkable true account of two sisters who would never meet; drawn together to test one man's faith in himself, in God and in his will to live. This story of resiliency on so many levels will literally save lives.
- Author(s)Timothy N. Cole
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.