All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionYou're bombarded with temptation daily, pressured from every side to compromise your sexual, spiritual, and personal integrity. Sometimes you feel as if you're standing alone, fighting a losing battle for hor in our anything-goes culture. It takes guts-and a firm commitment-to align yourself with God's unchanging standards matter what the world, your coworkers, or even other Christians define as rmal. And Everyday for Every Man provides the hard-hitting challenges and encouragement you need to live with integrity and purity in every area of your life. Adapted from the best-selling Every Man series, each one-page daily devotional tackles sensitive topics with frankness and honesty and reinforces key principles for building moral strength. With 365 power-packed readings, Everyday for Every Man equips you with the weapons and armor you need to fight temptation each day-and emerge victorious.
- Author BiographyStephen Arterburn is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries, America's largest faith-based broadcast, counselling, and treatment ministry, and is the host of New Life Live!- a daily radio program heard on more than 180 radio stations nationwide. He has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, USA Today, and TIME magazine. Arterburn is also the founder of the 'Women of Faith' conferences and has written over 60 books, including the best-selling Every Man's series. He has been nominated for writing awards and has won three Gold Medallion awards. Arterburn is a well-known public speaker and in August 2000 was inducted into the National Speakers Association's Hall of Fame. He lives with his family in Laguna Beach, California. Some of his published works include Transformation, Finding Mr Right, Control what is controlling you, Boiling Point and NLT Every Man's Bible. - Editorial Review. Fred Stoeker regularly writes and speaks to men about the subject of sexual purity. An experienced lay counselor, he lives with his wife and four children in the Des Moines, Iowa area. Kenny Luck is president and founder of Every Man Ministries, coauthor of the best-selling Every Man, God's Man and the author of the first book in the God's Man series, Risk which will have a sequel Dream. He is the Men's Pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California. He and his wife, Chrissy, have three children and reside in Trabuco Canyon, California.
- Author(s)Fred Stoeker,Kenny Luck,Stephen Arterburn
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleEvery Man
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight383 g
- Width130 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.