All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionE! News host Maria Meus adds to her New York Times bestselling EveryGirl book series with this essential collection of 150 easy-to-prepare and delicious recipes for the busy EveryGirl looking to eat well every day of the week! Maria learned her way around the kitchen by watching and cooking with her mother, Litsa, a professional cook. Inspired by their Greek heritage, The EveryGirl s Guide to Cooking focuses on fresh and natural ingredients that yield a wide variety of both healthy and splurge-worthy food, including Breakfast: Strawberry Shortcake French Toast, Apple Pie Quia Porridge, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Breakfast Burrito Lunch: Three-Bean Power Salad, Caramelized Veggie Flatbreads, Kale and Lemon Oil Pizza Dinner: Melted Baked Ziti with Charred Cauliflower, Double-Cheese-Stuffed Artichokes, Spinach and Walnut-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Entertaining: Meatball Sliders, Sloppy BBQ Buns with Cabbage Coleslaw, Summertime Watermelon-Feta Salad Protein Snacks: Spicy Avocado Toasts, Chickpea Poppers, Speedy Egg Salad Desserts: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Toasted Pecans, Anytime Oatmeal Fruit Crumble, Greek Yogurt Strawberry Sunday Whether you are a whiz in the kitchen or just learning your way around it, their guidance will help EveryGirl live healthily, happily, and meaningfully. As Maria says: No experience? No problem. Let s get cooking! Advance praise for The EveryGirl s Guide to Cooking One of the many reasons Brooks and I always love going to Maria s house is the food. We experience firsthand how delicious and incredible her and her mom s dishes are. This cookbook is going to be one of my kitchen essentials. Julianne Hough Everyone in our house loves Maria and her mom s cooking. They have a knack for making healthy food taste delicious. Her recipes are so simple, fast, and easy that EveryGirl can manage them, matter how hectic her schedule. But more than just a cookbook, this book is full of Maria s invaluable tips and tricks. Kris Jenner The combination of Maria s solutions like caffeine smoothies, her pre-made breakfasts, and new protein snack ideas, and her ability to make vegetables taste delicious, make this book the perfect companion for today s EveryGirl who wants to be in control of her diet. Khloe Kardashian The cohost of E! News brings delicious and slimming recipes for the busy EveryGirl who wants to eat healthy on a budget, with beautiful photos of the food and Maria in the kitchen throughout. Publishers Weekly
- Author BiographyMaria Menounos is co-anchor and managing editor of E! News and the New York Times bestselling author of The EveryGirl s Guide to Life and The EveryGirl s Guide to Diet and Fitness. She co-founded AfterBuzz TV with partner Keven Undergaro, and created and executive produced the ABC special # DanceBattle America alongside Keven Undergaro and Julianne Hough. She also recently launched a line of Greek food, Maria s Greek Delights, with her mother.
- Author(s)Maria Menounos
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight862 g
- Width232 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.