Every Landlord's Guide to Finding Great Tenants by Attorney Janet Portman (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSearching for the perfect tenant? Get the only book devoted to the most important decision a landlord can make! Landlords face many challenges, but choosing new tenants has the greatest potential to affect your bottom line. Fortunately, Every Landlord's Guide to Finding Great Tenants can help you find the right tenant for your rental property! Let this book guide you through the process of attracting, screening and selecting the best renters available. Get timely advice on: . effective advertising. phone screening. presenting the unit. evaluating applications. examining credit reports. checking references. discrimination basics. making a rental offer. rejecting applicants Every Landlord's Guide to Finding Great Tenants provides dozens of forms and checklists for every step, with easy instructions to fill them out. This edition has been fully updated to reflect the latest changes in the law in your state, including California's updated rules about checking a potential tenant's immigration status. Plus, get all the legal forms you need, as well as invaluable audio dialogues that show you how to conduct interviews and get essential information without running afoul of the law. Forms are available to download at lo.com.
- Author BiographyAs Nolo's managing editor, Janet Portman oversees editorial work on all Nolo books. She specializes in residential and commercial landlord/tenant law, legal issues related to courts, landlords and tenants, and neighbor disputes. She is the author or co-author of Every Landlord's Legal Guide, Every Tenant's Legal Guide, Renters' Rights, Leases & Rental Agreements, The California Landlord's Law Book: Rights and Responsibilities and others. A nationally syndicated columnist with Inman News, Portman's column, Rent It Right, appears regularly in the Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, and other prominent newspapers and websites. Portman received undergraduate and graduate degrees from Stanford University and a law degree from Santa Clara University. Before joining Nolo in 1994, she practiced law as a public defender.
- Author(s)Attorney Janet Portman
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight730 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.79Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.96Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.