All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionCarol E. Miller was sixteen when the private plane piloted by her father crashed, pinning her in the wreckage, critically injuring her parents, and killing her twelve-year-old sister. Compounding this traumatic event, her father told her he wished she had died instead of her sister. For the next twenty years, she labored under feelings of guilt and lack of self-worth. When ather in a long line of personal crises landed her in therapy with an EMDR (eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) practitioner, she began at last to investigate the crippling effects of the plane crash. Using bilateral stimulation to access her fiercely guarded memories, she learned to challenge the belief that the crash was all her fault and that she didn't deserve to be alive.This is a brave and revealing memoir of recovery from tragedy, and a fascinating, vividly narrated exploration of the increasingly popular eye-movement therapy developed to heal the wounds trauma leaves in its wake.
- Author(s)Carol E Miller
- PublisherBlackstone Audiobooks
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlackstone Audiobooks
- Read byLisa Flanagan
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time403
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.