All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery-person Ministry is based on the conviction that every Christian shares a mission - to be a channel for the Holy Spirit so the reconciling love of God in Christ may flow throughout the world. Each of the first four chapters of the book discusses a different kind of ministry: neighbourly love; the importance of listening to people; the potential we all have to speak and act prophetically; and when and how we should forgive one ather and seek reconciliation. Later chapters focus on attending to our own relationship with God, with guidance on defusing the 'unhelpful passions' which block the action of the Spirit in us; reflections on daily prayer; and an exploration of the way we articulate and explain our faith.
- Author BiographyTeresa Morgan is Fellow and Tutor in Ancient History at Oriel College, Oxford, and a self-supporting priest in the parish of Littlemore. She is the author of a number of popular and academic books and her poetry has appeared in literary magazines including the Rialto, Strand Magazine, Critical Quarterly and New Welsh Review.
- Author(s)Teresa Morgan
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.