Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhether in the home, in a church building or around familiar landmarks in a local community, a pilgrim journey can be made that will bring a new level of understanding and appreciation of daily life and the holy spaces it inhabits. Linking in with the traditional experiences of pilgrimage - Beginning, Discovering, Struggling, Resting, Remembering and more, this book provides guided meditations for ten prayer journeys inspired by everyday sights. Appropriate prayers and reflections are provided throughout and photographs encourage us to see familiar objects afresh. The book helps us create our own 'waymarks' out of the basic stuff of our lives that will remind us every day that wherever we go, we walk on holy ground.
- Author BiographySALLY WELCH is Associate Priest at a city centre church in Oxford and is actively involved in planning the mission initiative Pilgrim in the Diocese of Oxford. She is the author of Walking the Labyrinth.
- Author(s)Sally Welch
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.