All listings for this product
Save on Children & YA Non-Fiction
- AU $15.26Trending at AU $22.60
- AU $2.50Trending at AU $2.90
About this product
- DescriptionClothes, toys, gadgets, family heirlooms - we are surrounded by possessions. Many of them look ordinary, yet they may have surprising stories to tell. When were they made, and who first used them? Who was awarded a medal, and why? This book will help you discover these hidden tales for yourself. It explains basic research techniques, and guides you to the best places to find revealing evidence.
- Author(s)Rebecca Vickers
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEverything Has a History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.