Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery Trainer's Handbook, Second Edition is a practical guide that takes the reader through a step-by-step process of planning, organising and delivering an effective training programme. It offers concrete suggestions and guidelines to trainers for enhancing their kwledge and competencies while simultaneously engaging them in a substantive discussion on various concepts, theories and issues related to training. This new edition of the book enlarges the scope of the previous edition. Underscoring the importance of a cohesive and synthesised approach, it brings together all interrelated aspects of the learning process. Recognising the importance of general situations that a trainer has to handle in the delivery of the programme, it identifies new situations and issues that call for action by the trainer under a section 'Role of the trainer'. An entirely new section - using question-response approach for enhancing participation - reinforces and substantiates the concept, meaning and scope of training. The handbook has been prepared keeping in view the needs of training different types of groups, in different settings, regardless of the nature of the groups or the themes of the training programmes. It is aimed at training managers, instructors at various training and educational institutions, organisers of workshops and seminars, those responsible for planning training programmes, and participants. Its content as well as its reader-friendly language and style make it suitable and relevant for all levels of trainers, the experienced ones or those who are new to professional training. It is a must-read for people specializing in the fields of business and management - training, human resource development, organizational design and development - and social development.
- Author BiographyDevendra Agochiya has over three decades of rich and varied experience of working with national and international organizations engaged in the fields of youth and social development, training, empowerment and management. He has worked for about 12 years (1969-80), in senior professional positions, with an international NGO in New Delhi-International Youth Centre. He has worked for about 18 years with the Youth Affairs Division of the Commonwealth Secretariat-first as the Regional Director for Asia and then as Head of the Division based in London, the headquarters of the Secretariat. He has been actively associated with the planning and delivery of a wide range of training programmes for a variety of target groups, including policy makers, senior government and non-government officials, business executives and young people in India and other Commonwealth countries. He is presently working as a freelance consultant with a number of national and international agencies in training and development and related areas.
- Author(s)Devendra Agochiya
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.