All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionFollow Chloe's story and find out how she copes with the initial sadness from losing her toy elephant. Each book focuses on a different emotion, looking at why children may feel a certain way and how they can deal with their feelings. Every title features two stories, each told from a child's point of view, which involve common scenarios or situations. For example, the main characters interact with each other through the series, sharing experiences that readers can easily relate too. These sensitive stories reassure young readers and provide them with a vocabulary which helps them to express and understand their feelings as they grow up and encounter different situations. 'Story words' in each book explain words simply and gently. Beautiful, fun illustrations from an award winning illustrator, plus supporting text for parents and teachers ensure children get the most from the books.
- Author BiographyHolly Sterling was born in Dublin and grew up in southern England. She studied Illustration and Design at the University of Sunderland, and is currently studying for an MFA in Illustration at Edinburgh College of Art. She was Highly Commended for the Macmillan Illustration Prize in 2013, and winner of the Seven Stories/Frances Lincoln Illustration Competition in 2012. Holly also competes for her country in karate; she is a double National Champion and Gold and Bronze medallist from the WSKA World Championships. She lives near Sunderland. '15 Things Not to do with a Baby' was her first published picture book. Her second book, 'Hiccups!', will be published by Frances Lincoln in 2016. Moira Butterfield has written numerous children's books, including award-winning work for under-5s, highly commended historical, science and natural history non-fiction. Moira lives in Bath.
- Author(s)Moira Butterfield
- PublisherQed Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleQeb Everybody Feels...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQed Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width231 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Holly Sterling
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.