All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive great songs for Key Stage 2 singing incorporating world languages Linked with the Key Stage 2 curriculum, these songs are modern, fun and easy to learn. These songs cover phrases in French, Spanish, Hindi and Polish, as well as a multi-language song about our wonderful world. They are perfect for concerts, assemblies and classrooms and a brilliant way of bringing music and singing into other areas of the curriculum. Greetings, numbers, basic phrases and the catchy melodies will t be forgotten once these songs have been sung! Each song is presented first as an easy-to-follow lyric sheet for use along with the CD. A pia score for each song also gives guitar chords for teachers who accompany their pupils, or find following a score helpful. After the pia score you will find a helpful step-by-step guide to teaching the song. We hope these songs will bring music and language lessons alive!
- Author BiographyHelen MacGregor Helen MacGregor is an award-winning music education author with many years' experience of teaching in primary schools. She has written many songs and units for the new editions of Music Express. She is particularly passionate about working with schools to enhance music education for their pupils from Foundation Stage onwards, and has been Music Adviser for Southwark and Kent. Stephen Chadwick Stephen Chadwick is an award-winning composer with a broad interest in music: ranging from educational to classical music and from world music through to electronic and dance. He has composed music for many popular books as well as for Channel 4's Grid Club, the BBC's Bitesizeseries and Disney. David Sheppard is a prolific songwriter with an interest in writing cross-curricular songs. His delightful 'Tortoise song' was published in Music Express Year 3 and is a real favourite with teachers and pupils.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Weight190 g
- Width225 mm
- Height305 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.