All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionAn inside look at one of the world's most successful real estate companies RE/MAX was founded over 30 years ago in Denver, Colorado, based upon a revolutionary idea for a new system of selling real estate. Since then, RE/MAX has experienced over 380 straight months of explosive growth. In Everybody Wins, authors Phil Harkins and Keith Hollihan reveal how RE/MAX has achieved such phemenal success by examining the company's strategy, culture, and leadership. Harkins -- with the full cooperation of RE/MAX -- led a research team that closely studied RE/MAX as well as comparable fast-growing companies. The team observed critical meetings, attended conventions, dug through historical archives, and conducted extensive interviews with more than 50 key RE/MAX leaders. The outcome is an insightful and engaging account of one of the world's most successful companies. Order your copy today.
- Author BiographyPhil Harkins is CEO of Linkage, Inc., a consulting company that has worked with Dave Liniger of RE/MAX.A In his own consulting and executive coaching work, Phil focuses on senior leaders and leadership teams at the top.A His clients include senior executives and teams at prudential, Kraft, Ralston Purina, Morgan Stanley, American Express and numerous other Fortune 500 companies worldwide.A He has written several books, including Powerful Conversations: How High-Impact Leaders Communicate (McGraw-Hill, 1999).A He has also authored over twenty articles for magazines and journals.A Harkins speaks frequently on these topics at public and in-house conferences, seminars, and programs around the globe. Keith Hollihan has co-authored 6 full-length non-fiction business / leadership books, including the Wall Street Journal highly recommended selection, Beating The Business Cycle by Lakshman Achuthan & Anirvan Banerji (Crown / Doubleday 2004). He has also written dozens of articles for a wide range of leadership experts including such notable figures as C.K. Prahalad, David Gergen, Ken Blanchard, Noel Tichy, Marshall Goldsmith Michael Hammer and Sally Helgesen. He is an editor of the forthcoming Leadership Lessons: 50 Top Coaches Reveal Their Secrets (Jossey-Bass, December 2004) and Enlightened Power: Women Changing the Path to Leadership (Jossey-Bass, February 2005).
- Author(s)Keith Hollihan,Phil Harkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byDave Liniger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.