Everyday Ambassador: Make a Difference by Connecting in a Disconnected World by Kate Otto (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world of limitless techlogy, we are more connected than ever before but our hyper-connected lifestyles threaten our ability to kw ourselves and interact with each other. By focusing on the four core values that allow us to become truly connected in tech-centric societies-empathy, patience, focus, and humility-Otto demonstrates that the power of techlogy is t in the tool, but in the intention of the person using it. Everyday Ambassadoroffers a unique solution to those who aspire to truly make a difference in the twenty-first century-revealing the secrets of how to unite people, even when techlogy keeps us at a distance from others-emotionally and physically. Otto helps us lift our heads up from our cell phones and tablets and take a look at the people standing right in front of us. In a time when good citizenship is the new currency of cool, Everyday Ambassadorgives us the tactics to connect in our disconnected world.
- Author BiographyKate Otto is the founder and director of Everyday Ambassador, a network for young individuals who are currently pursuing or have completed an international service opportunity, fellowship, or travel abroad experience. She is also a global health consultant who has worked for several development institutions and grassroots organizations, including The World Bank and USAID. She writes for Huffington Post and Christian Science Monitor, and currently lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Kate Otto
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Weight200 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.