All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaria Loggia s kitchen door is always open. Her home and garden are a gathering place for friends and family, who come to share her easygoing enthusiasm and generosity and her inspired Italian cuisine. In this gorgeous book, Maria celebrates the seasons with 73 delicious recipes arranged into 16 sumptuous menus from a spontaneous al fresco garden party to a slow-simmered midwinter feast and a traditional Sunday family lunch.
- Author BiographyMaria Loggia is one of Montreal's best-loved Italian cooking teachers. Her Tavola Mia cooking school (www.tavolamia.com) in the village of Hudson is a warm, inviting place to learn about Italian cuisine. SHe also appears regularly on television, is featured in newspapers and magazines, and leads culinary tours in Italy.
- Author(s)Maria Loggia
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width235 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.