All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod speaks to us everyday, perhaps never so clearly as in times of transition. He comforts and strengthens our faith when we are challenged. This is a book of prayer and reflection about those times in our lives. The book encourages us to begin well, to continue in times of uncertainty and to draw courage, comfort and joy from faith.
- Author BiographyPaula Gallagher has served as a Music Educator and Pastoral Spiritual Minister in the Dioceses of Brooklyn NY, Pittsburgh and Scranton Pa, Nelson, British Columbia Canada, and in the Archdiocese of Santa Fe, New Mexico. She is a member of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Scranton, PA.
- Author(s)Paula Gallagher Ihm
- Date of Publication21/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.