All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaula Pryke is acclaimed for creating invative and bold floral designs for memorable events and special occasions. In her latest book, she demonstrates that the same ideas and techniques she uses for grand floral objets d art can be applied to create easy, inexpensive, and modern floral arrangements to decorate the home. Aimed at people who are passionate about flowers, whether experts or vices, this book showcases inspirational designs to enhance and enrich the home each and every day. Pryke includes recommendations for flowers that suggest abundance but which have an extended vase life that saves both time and money. She also includes advice on having a cutting garden, which she sees as a natural extension of the revival of interest in growing edibles. With tips for selecting varieties in order to provide a constant supply of material for arrangements, Pryke also explores adapting foliage, branches, and other found materials to better link home and garden.
- Author BiographyPaula Pryke has a world-renowned reputation for innovative and brilliantly colorful floral designs. Her highly successful Flower School was launched in London in 1994 and attracts students from all over the world. She is the author of many best-selling books, including Decorating with Flowers, Simply Pink, Paula Pryke s Wreaths and Bouquets, Table Flowers, Paula Pryke s Flower School, and Wedding Flowers. Rachel Whiting is a photographer based in London specializing in landscapes and interiors. Her work has appeared in leading lifestyle publications including Country Living, Country Homes & Interiors, Homes & Antiques, House & Garden, and House Beautiful.
- Author(s)Paula Pryke
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width231 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Rachel Whiting
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.