All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWith this grace-filled, biblical approach to navigating interactions with others, you can experience the relationships you've always hoped for with your spouse, friends, and colleagues.
- Author BiographyJessica Thompson speaks regularly at women's conferences, Reformed conferences, and counseling conferences. She has a bachelor's in theology and coauthored Give them Grace: Dazzling Your Kids with the Love of Jesus and Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions with her mother, Elyse Fitzpatrick. Jessica is married with three children and lives in Poway, California.
- Author(s)Jessica Thompson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byElyse Fitzpatrick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.