Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her hit Food Network show Everyday Italian, Giada De Laurentiis shows you how to cook delicious, beautiful food in a flash. And here, in her long-awaited first book, she does the same helps you put a fabulous dinner on the table tonight, for friends or just for the kids, with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of flavor. She makes it all look easy, because it is. Everyday Italian is true to its title: the fresh, simple recipes are incredibly quick and accessible, and also utterly mouth-watering perfect for everyday cooking. And the book is focused on the real-life considerations of what you actually have in your refrigerator and pantry ( mail-order ingredients here) and what you re in the mood for whether a simply sauced pasta or a hearty family-friendly roast, these great recipes cover every contingency. So, for example, you ll find dishes that you can make solely from pantry ingredients, or those that transform lowly leftovers into exquisite entrees (including brilliant ideas for leftover pasta), and those that satisfy your yearning to have something sweet baking in the oven. There are 7 ways to make red sauce more interesting, 6 different preparations of the classic cutlet, 5 perfect pestos, 4 creative uses for prosciutto, 3 variations on basic polenta, 2 great steaks, and 1 sublime chocolate tiramisu plus 100 other recipes that turn everyday ingredients into speedy but special dinners. What s more, Everyday Italian is organized according to what type of food you want tonight whether a soul-warming stew for Sunday supper, a quick saute for a weeknight, or a baked pasta for potluck. These categories will help you figure out what to cook in an instant, with such choices as fresh-from-the-pantry appetizers, sauceless pastas, everyday roasts, and stuffed vegetables whatever you re in the mood for, you ll be able to find a simple, delicious recipe for it here. That s the beauty of Italian home cooking, and that s what Giada De Laurentiis offers here the essential recipes to make a great Italian dinner. Tonight.
- Author BiographyGiada De Laurentiis is the star of Everyday Italian on Food Network. She attended the Cordon Bleu in Paris, and then worked in a variety of Los Angeles restaurants, including Wolfgang Puck s Spago, before starting her own catering and private-chef company, GDL Foods. The granddaughter of movie producer Dino De Laurentiis, she was born in Rome and grew up in Los Angeles, where she now lives. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Laurentiis Giada De
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2005
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight928 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- savery.200906 Oct, 2016by
Love this book Giada's recipes are fun easy and yum.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.