All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday Life and Cultural Theory provides a unique critical and historical introduction to theories of everyday life. Ben Highmore traces the development of conceptions of everyday life, from the cultural sociology of Georg Simmel, through the Mass-Observation project of the 1930s to contemporary theorists such as Michel de Certeau.
- Author BiographyBen Highmore is a Senior Lecturer in Cultural and Media Studies at the University of the West of England. He is editor of The Everyday Life Reader (forthcoming, Routledge 2002).
- Author(s)Ben Highmore
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.