All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
- AU $27.89Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent statistics show that only forty percent of marriages stand the test of time...and this statistic includes the approximate ten percent of couples who are simply enduring marriage rather than enjoying it. Why? Because the necessary ingredients that can enhance a blissful home life are missing. Well written, persuative and inviting, the Everyday Marriage Tonic is developed to help couples make their marriage a vibrant relationship, both for those starting out on the wonderful journey or for those who have been married for years. The guidelines set forth in this book can help couples resolve disagreements and resentments, advise those who need a voice when speaking about sensitive or intimidating marital issues and inject life, strength and vitality in a relationship that may be tenuous. It can also serve as a bedrock for those considering divorce, which is always a painful and disruptive experience. In sum, this book can help your marriage grow and prosper, speaks to you and for you on your marital experiences.
- Author BiographyThe author, Dr. Chris M. E. Onalo, is one of Nigeria's most dedicated Christian businessmen. A renowned Credit Management Expert, he oversees the affairs of several companies as owner-founding Chief Executive. A member of Assemblies of God Nigeria, and now founding trustee of House of God Fellowship International, Dr. Chris Onalo is not only an experienced family man, but also a man who has been inspired by the Holy Spirit to help marriages survive. His 60-page resource guide identifies, in a simplified, step-by-step format, many of the problems inherent in marriage today and divinely approved solutions to them. Well-written, persuasive and inviting, Dr. Onalo, an encourager and confidant of many christians and friends, discusses ten strategic pillars in Every Day Marriage Tonic that hold a marriage together and encourage a warm, loving and successful relationship between a husband and wife.
- Author(s)Chris M.E. Onalo
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/11/2004
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight71 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.