All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe books in the Everyday Modifications series are designed to guide classic van and car owners through the workshop skills needed to make their vehicles easier to use and enjoy. This book is concerned with improving the 4-cylinder Spitfire and Herald, and the 6-cylinder Vitesse and GT6, with engines ranging in size from 948cc to 1998cc. Classic car author and journalist Iain Ayre gives his hands-on advice on maintaining and modifying the Triumph Herald/Vitesse and Spitfire/GT6, covering both keeping them going and either subtly or dramatically improving them, with additional rescue options offered for Triumphs deemed ecomically terminal.
- Author BiographyIain Ayre has owned several Heralds, Vitesses, Spitfires and a GT6 - requiring much hands-on spannering to keep them going - and even turned a written-off 2-litre Vitesse into the first six-cylinder Midge kit car. Decades of serious expertise of Triumph racing and restoration is added with technical editing by Randy Zoller of British Heritage Motorsports in El Cajon, California.
- Author(s)Iain Ayre
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.