All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Everyday Seafood, top chef Nathan Outlaw offers brand-new recipes for all kinds of fish and shellfish. Good-quality fresh seafood is w within the reach of most people - both ecomically and in terms of easy availability. Plus it's incredibly healthy and fast to cook.Nathan's recipes range from soups and big bowlfuls (Prawn odle soup, Monkfish, bean and bacon stew), through seafood salads like Cold dressed lobster salad with verjus, oven-baked fish dishes including Crab and saffron pasta bake and Baked smoked haddock, curried lentils and lime yoghurt, and ideas for barbecued and grilled fish, such as Whole grilled lemon sole with green sauce butter. There are suggestions for light snacks, dips and nibbles like Cornish smoked brandade and everyone's favourite, Fish finger sandwich, as well as the ultimate in fresh fish with tasty cures, pickles and ceviche.And for those with a sweet tooth, there are even dessert suggestions to round off the meal, including the delectable Raspberry trifle mess and Passionfruit and coconut ice cream sandwich.With simple tips on what to look out for when buying seafood, which fish are sustainable, simple cooking techniques and how to plan seafood menus, Nathan's fabulous recipe ideas will ensure that you make seafood part of your everyday cooking.
- Author BiographyNathan Outlaw is one of the most exciting chefs in Britain today. Since 2011 he has held two Michelin stars for his fabulous Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Rock, Cornwall - the only fish restaurant in the world to have two stars. After qualifying, Nathan gained much of his early experience in Padstow, working for Rick Stein. In 2007 Restaurant Nathan Outlaw was launched in Fowey and acclaimed as the best restaurant in Cornwall by Michelin. In 2010 Nathan relocated his restaurant to St Enodoc Hotel in Rock and opened a second there, geared to more casual dining: Outlaw's in Rock, Cornwall. In 2012 he launched Outlaw's at The Capital, in Knightsbridge, and in 2013 he opened The Harbour restaurant in Port Isaac, Cornwall, and was awarded The AA's Chef's Chef of the Year Award in 2014.Nathan is a familiar personality on television with appearances on Saturday Kitchen, Great British Menu and Market Kitchen. He is currently working on a new TV series with Valentine Warner: Hook It and Cook It. His first book, Nathan Outlaw's British Seafood, published in 2012, received excellent reviews.
- Author(s)Nathan Outlaw
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Width197 mm
- Height253 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.