About this product
- DescriptionLavishly illustrated with artwork and amazing photographs, Alphabasics are a combination of ABC books and picture dictionaries. Each book names an object for each letter and gives fascinating information on topics that are fresh and appealing to children. -- an entire page explores one subject and its related topics -- lavish illustrations and photographs help provide further information -- entertaining and informative facts Everyday Structures from A to Z invites children to explore the wide variety of objects, shapes, and patterns in the world around them. Students will learn about structures made by people and those made by nature. This book also takes a comprehensive look at form versus function, how structures are made and describes the different categories of structures in a simple, clear way. Items featured include: -- famous structures, such as The Great Wall of China -- landforms, such as mountains and valleys -- towers and wheels -- homes, and more!
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication19/10/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleAlphaBasiC's S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Note45col.ill.
- Weight390 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.