All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwitter is the fastest growing and most influential social networking service around. If you want to make the most of it, either for business or pleasure, Everyday Twitter Made Easy will show you how. Covering everything from Twitter tools and techniques to etiquette, you will learn how to build a following and promote your 'product' - whether that's your business or simply yourself! Giving the low-down on all the latest features of Twitter you will soon be savvy to the wealth of social and marketing possibilities it presents.
- Author BiographyA writer and journalist of many years Richard's work has appeared in a number of publications on technology, marketing and music software.
- Author(s)Richard Williams,Roger Laing
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.