All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHealthy, hearty, and versatile, whole and ancient grains are fast becoming staples in kitchens everywhere. In this comprehensive guide, Cooking Light Executive Food Editor and James Beard Award-winning author Ann Taylor Pittman gives readers amazing ways to make the most of ingredients such as farro, kamut, amaranth, barley, millet, einkorn, sorghum, and more. This book reinvents how we cook with grains. Ann offers recipes that have us popping and crisping them for texture, creaming them for soups, and using them in sublime, miraculously guilt-free desserts. Everyday Whole Grains covers the essentials on each grain and features 175 flavorful dishes from savory breakfasts, stews, and casseroles, to foolproof pizzas and breads. With over 100 gorgeous photographs and detailed nutritional information for every recipe, Everyday Whole Grains is as inspiring as it is authoritative and a must-have for food lovers and health-conscious eaters alike.
- Author BiographyAnn Taylor Pittman is the Executive Food Editor of Cooking Light magazine. She is co-author of Cooking Light's The New Way to Cook Light, which won a 2013 James Beard Foundation Cookbook Award, and she is a James Beard Journalism Award recipient for her article Mississippi Chinese Lady Goes Home to Korea. She lives in Birmingham, AL, with her husband, twin boys, big dog, and little dog.
- Author(s)Ann Taylor Pittman
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleCooking Light
- Place of PublicationLittle Rock, AR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width203 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byHugh Acheson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.