Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionShort pages but dense text filled with deep thought on our w times. That's what new author Nathaniel Watts delivers with his premier release Everyday Writing: A Deconstruction of the Human Hive. Watts has tapped into the nebula of why the world feels on the verge of malfunction. Day to day he offers thoughts based on observations and received transmissions. They are logged and written in beatnik style stream of consciousness prose. In turn, he's created a mental journey covering the first six months of a new epoch- December 21, 2012 - June 21, 2013. No, the world did t end on that fabled December day. Instead living seems different. Seconds keep pushing us forward into the New Era. It is offering less familiarity. There is a need to stay in tune with the ever changing beat. You will find in these pages thoughts you have already had and rest assured new ones will develop. They will lead to a better understanding of your inner self and what surrounds you.
- Author BiographyGaining more acclaim with every appearance, author, spoken word performer, band frontman, vintage vinyl dealer Nathaniel Watts has developed appeal for being an eye opener. His crafty work delivered from a patented voice and tailored image have led to him becoming a must see act on the New York City performance poet front. Bob Holman, founder of the legendary Bowery Poetry Club has gone as far to say Nathaniel Watts knows from yesterday intuits tomorrow but his words are always- right now! Now is where Watts has his mind at all times and he has trapped many of those nows into his premier release Everyday Writing: A Deconstruction of the Human Hive. In it Nathaniel applies his acquired journalism and anthropology skills as well as experiences with the living and spirits that surround to create observational stream of consciousness prose entries. They all cover various elements of what these now times have to offer. They're written on a day to day basis and logged. In turn a reader starts feeling the fluctuations of the New Era's beat. Within its first year the self published book found its way into the hands of 500 people on a global front. As a performer, Nathaniel has become an attraction at events held through the Bowery Poetry Club, Muse Exchange, Inspired Word and the Nuyorican Poets Cafe. He's at his best with his eyes closed, shades on and grabbing hold of his inner self to project every ounce of passion out of each word said. His voice spans numerous ranges and changes tone while dancing to the beat of the moments. Nathaniel can be found spreading his brand of Wattage either solo or with his band The 2nd Coming of Love.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Watts
- PublisherWatts Is What
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatts Is What
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.