All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Australia's most popular names in food, Karen Martini needs little introduction. Chef, restaurateur, television presenter, recipe columnist and busy working mum, Karen understands the way people cook at home. In Everyday, Karen makes coming up with new meal ideas easy, sharing her best -fuss recipes for all the delicious salads, pastas, pizzas, curries, roasts, one-pot dinners, puddings, cakes and biscuits you'll ever need. With a typical Martini twist on classics, recipes include Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Almonds and Feta, Spaghetti Bolognese with Italian sausage, Curried Roast Vegetable Pasties, Prawn and Chorizo Tortillas, Tandoori chicken burgers, Quick Curry Laksa, Turkish Apricot Chicken, Roast Leg of Lamb with Bread and Rosemary Stuffing, Vanilla and Rosemary Panna Cottas with Scorched Lemon Sauce, Chocolate Cream Bombs with Hazelnuts and Honeycomb and the very moreish Cherry Ripe Coconut Macaroons - dishes that your friends and family will request again and again. Karen's inspiring new collection will have you serving up great-tasting food at home, every day.
- Author BiographyKaren Martini is the author of five top-selling cookbooks and enjoys a huge following through her weekly recipe feature in Fairfax's Good Food/Epicure liftouts, her role on the smash-hit series My Kitchen Rules, and her long-running segment as resident chef on Channel 7's Better Homes and Gardens, watched by more than 1.3 million viewers each week. Karen's recipes are collected, stuck on the fridge and cooked in kitchens around the country every day.
- Author(s)Karen Martini
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight1234 g
- Width210 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.