All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime to Sign, Inc. is the foremost expert on the instruction of sign language for teachers of young children having trained over 50,000 participants from all 50 states and internationally. At Time to Sign, Inc. we are dedicated to providing the highest quality training programs, curricula, and resources that support effective and meaningful communication to improve communication, promote literacy and positive behavior (PBIS) for children, families, caregivers and businesses by teaching American Sign Language in a fun and educational way. Time to Sign programs have been used in Family Childcares, Private Preschools, Early Head Start, Head Start, and School Districts for early learners from birth to five years old and school age children. Time to Sign educational services have been successfully used to enhance businesses communication in diverse industries as well as provide an augmented communication system for n-verbal adults. Visit www.timetosign.com to learn how to successfully use American Sign Language to enhance communication.
- Author BiographyLillian I. Hubler is the President and Founder of Time to Sign. She is known internationally for her educational presentations on how to use American Sign Language (ASL) as a communication bridge for early childhood, school-aged children, in the commercial and military environments. She is renowned for her high energy workshops and presentations. Michael S. Hubler is the Director of Educational Curriculum & Product Development for Time to Sign. He has served as an executive director for various educational and community services organizations, specializing in services and programs to enhance the education and personal growth and development of children.
- Author(s)MR Michael S Hubler Ed S,Mrs Lillian I Hubler Cda
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.