All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever eaten a bug? How about a caterpillar or a tarantula? Believe it or t, kids in other parts of the world eat these tasty treats every day. Learn all about different countries and the sometimes unusual and creepy things people eat. Get out your spoon and fork and get ready to learn about what everyone eats! This title will allow students to identify the main topic and retell key details of a text. Multicultural Text based questions World map Bold keywords with picture glossary
- Author(s)Nancy Allen
- PublisherRourke Educational Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRourke Educational Media
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.