About this product
- DescriptionIncludes simple text and realistic illustrations that help young readers learn what each emotion feels like and looks like. This title features child-friendly examples that show people expressing and dealing with emotions can help readers better understand and express their own feelings.
- Author(s)Marcie Aboff
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEveryone Has Feelings
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Age5 - 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.