All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHappy one moment and sad the next - everyone has feelings. Celebrated illustrator Christopher Silas Neal makes his authorial debut in this exploration of the universality of feelings. A first book of mindfulness and feelings, award-winning illustrator Christopher Silas Neal invites young readers to explore how we feel what we feel, and how everyone else feels it, too. From the animals in the woods to the neighbours in their homes nearby, everyone cries, everyone laughs, everyone sings - everyone. With vivid art in a stylish limited palette, this is a wonderfully accessible exploration of the universality of feelings, perfect for sharing - and encouraging discussion - with the very youngest of children.
- Author BiographyChristopher Silas Neal is the illustrator of Over and Under the Snow and Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt, both written by Kate Messner, and is a regular contributor to the New York Times. He also teaches illustration at the Pratt Institute in New York. Everyone is his authorial debut. Born in Texas and raised in Florida and Colorado, Christopher Silas Neal now lives in Brooklyn, New York. Find him online at www.csneal.com and www.csneal.tumblr.com, and on Twitter as @csneal.
- Author(s)Christopher Silas Neal
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight356 g
- Width237 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christopher Silas Neal
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.